- All Natural Face Mask
- Sheet Masks
- T.T Facial Masks
- Sobon Natural Facial Mask
- Missha Pure Source Masks
- Missha Real Essential Mask
- Missha Cream Facial Mask
- White Formula Facial Masks
- My Beauty Diary Luxury Line
- My Beauty Diary Facial Mask
- Deary Facial Masks
- Beauty Story 3D Facial Mask
- For Beloved One Bio-Cellulose Mask
- Peel Off Facial Masks
- Purifying Masks
- Hydrating Masks
- Collagen Masks
- Whitening Masks
- Gel Facial Masks
- Firming Masks
- Cream Masks
- Facial Masks for Normal Skin
- Facial Masks for Oily Skin
- Facial Masks for Dry Skin
- Facial Masks for Sensitive Skin
- Masks for Combination Skin
- FINE Hyaluron & Collagen Powder
- What Is BB Cream?
- BB Cream
- Skin Moisturizer
- Facial Cleansers
- Facial Moisturizer
- Facial Exfoliators
- Face Soaps
- Face Toners
- All Natural Products
- Facial Creams
- Anti Aging Cream
- Facial Peel Treatment
- Kose Sekkisei Skin Care
- Junkisui Skin Care and Body Care
- Seikisho Skin Care
- Missha Skin Care Products
- Missha Time Revolution White Cure
- Missha Wrinkle Skin Care
- Missha Hydrating Skin Care Line
- Acne And Oily Skin Products
- Slim Reshapes Body Products
- Missha Misa Skin Care
- Over Sleeping Facial Mask
- SEKKISEI SUPREME
- BRTC Skin Care Line
You are here:
Home > DIY Milk Mask
DIY Milk Mask
Milk Facial Masks help to achieve a milky-white skin tone, create and maintain a baby-soft, beautifully-moist, and blemish-free complexion, and visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Imagine feeding your skin with the same nutrients that feeds a baby, Milk Facial Masks offer your skin essential nutrients, like:
- Proteins, which are essential for building healthy skin cells;
- Lactic acid, a natural alpha hydroxyl acid, or AHA, which helps to remove the dead skin cells that block the pores and hamper the skinís natural renewal process; and,
- Vitamins and minerals, that help to keep the skin healthy and protected from infections and premature aging.
Want to keep your skin young, smooth, and white? All you need is the good and luxurious treatment of these simple and quick-to-make Milk Facial Mask Recipes. Plus, we also think that they can work double for a Milk Bath. Try to double or triple the measurements to enjoy the benefits of milk for your whole body.
To achieve a whiter and more even skin tone:
30 mL Fresh milk
Paper sheet facial mask
Preparation: Pour milk into a container. Dip the facial mask sheet and allow it to absorb the milk.
Application: Place the sheet facial mask over your face. Lying on a sofa, leave the facial mask over the face for 15 to 20 minutes to deliver the milk onto the skin. Apply excess milk onto face and neck. Wash your face with water.
Milk, Yogurt, Honey, Lemon Facial Mask.
To get rid of the impurities that block and irritate the pores and help in the treatment of acne.
100 mL Yogurt
100 mL Honey
100 mL Lemon Juice
400 IU Vitamin E essences
Preparation: Mix all ingredients into an empty bowl thoroughly to get a uniform lotion consistency.
Application: Apply a thick layer to the face. After about 15 minutes, wash off with warm water.
Strawberry Milk Facial Mask.
To moisturize and restore the luster of dry and aging skin and enhance the regeneration of new skin cells.
100 mL Milk
50 grams Strawberries, mashed
Preparation: Mix strawberries and milk to create a paste.
Application: Apply a thin layer of the facial mask onto the skin. Let it sit for 20 minutes, and wash off with warm water.
Tip: Long-term use of this facial mask helps to increase your skinís vitality and improve your skinís elasticity, thus making skin fresh, smooth, and white.
Yogurt Cream Facial Mask:
For intensive moisturizing of dry skin and reducing the appearance of face wrinkles.
Preparation: Mix equal parts of yogurt and cream.
Application: Apply a thin layer on skin, leave on for 20 minutes, and wash with warm water.
Milk and Banana Facial Mask.
To refresh tired skin, smooth, and get rid of acne and freckles.
Half a banana, mashed
Preparation:Mix the mashed banana with right amount of milk into a paste.
Application: Apply a thick layer onto the face. Rinse off after 15 to 20 minutes.
A Brief History of Milk in Skin Care.
The use of milk in beauty and skin care have long been mastered by our ancestors and was particularly started by the royal families and nobles of ancient times.
Nero's empress, Poppaea, of the Roman Empire was considered as the first person to wash and bathe herself in milk.
Cleopatra, the ancient Egyptian Queen, also believed that milk cleanses, softens, and whitens the skin, and for this reason, frequently drenched her skin in milk bath.